Skip To Main Content

Transcript and Immunization Records Request

Current Students

Current BHS students can obtain a copy of their transcript from their guidance counselor.

Former Students

Former students of Brentwood who have graduate or no longer enrolled in the district can request a copy of their transcript and/or immunization records through the Records Department in Brentwood High School. Request can be submitted  online by click on the following link:

Brentwood UFSD Transcript and Immunization Online Request Form

Request can also be submitted via fax or mail. Download the Transcript and Immunization Request form.

  • You can fax us your request to (631) 972-1405.
  • You can mail us a request.  Just complete the attached form. Please fill in all the information requested and mail it in a business size envelope. Send to the following address:

    Brentwood High School
    Attn: Records Department
    2 Sixth Avenue
    Brentwood, NY 11717