Back for the first time in 3 years!
Join us on Saturday, April 29th.
All proceeds go toward students battling cancer!
WALK IS FREE!
Brentwood High School Track
2 Sixth Avenue
9:00 AM Registration
9:45 AM Survivor Photo
Walk 10:00 AM Sharp!
Event also included Raffles, Games, Music and More!
Brunch and Seminars
Tickets Available for Brunch and Access to Seminars for Stress-Relief and more at 11:00 AM in the Sonderling Senior Cafe.
$5 per person or
$40 for a table of 10
Contact Jeanette Villa at (631) 434-2334 or email@example.com for tickets.
Free Mobile Mammography!
Schedule a FREE Breast Cancer Screening appointment between 9am to 2pm. Call (631) 638-4135 to sign up.
- Must be female and 40 years of age or older.
- No mammography in the past year.
- Not pregnant or breastfeeding.
- No implants or breast issues, such as a lump or nipple discharge.
- Never diagnosed with breast cancer.
See flyer for completed details.
BECOME A SPONSOR!
Click on the link below to download the Sponsorship Information
and/to complete the Journal Ad Submission form.