Benefit Info and Forms
403 B Information
All employees of The Brentwood Union Free School District are eligible to participate in our 403(b) Plan. The third party administrator of our 403(b) Plan is The OMNI Group. Information and enrollment forms can be found on the OMNI website, www.omni403b.com or by contacting OMNI at 1-877-544-6664.
403b Universal Availability Notice
OMNI Salary Reduction Agreement (updated 2/2016)
Useful information regarding your 403b plan (updated 8/15/18)
W-2 Information and Tax Forms
W-2 Form has been revised to comply with new IRS regulations. In an effort to clarify items printed on your W-2, the following is an explanation of Box 10, 12 and 14 codes.
- Box 10:Dependent care contributions only
- Box 12: Code DD: Total value of medical insurance paid by the District
- Code E: 403(b) Contributions only
- Box 14: Code 414H: ERS/TRS deductions
- FLEX: Total of all other pre-tax deductions including Empire, HIP, Dental, Vision, AFLAC and/or flexible health spending plan